Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

World of Dreams Photo of the Week

Walt Disney World is an astoundingly beautiful place. Every single element, no matter how big or small, all combine to create immersive themed environments for Guests to explore. Disney is renowned for the extraordinary levels of detail it puts into its parks, as well as how the Imagineers endeavour to perfect every single thing, something they always achieve.

This week's photo is a great example of this. It might not be immediately apparent, but the photo is of the fountain situated on the walkway between Future World and World Showcase in Epcot. I took this photo on a rare time that the fountain was out of order, meaning that it was deserted, bar an engineer or two. Although it's never nice to see part of WDW not working, this provided me with an opportunity to snap some photos whilst eating lunch with my family on a nearby bench.

As you can see, I experimented with several different angles, and have picked the one I deemed to be most interesting. I have also left the photo unedited, such is the vibrance of the fountain's colour palette. I love this fountain, even though I'm a little old to play in it, as it shows that the Imagineers put a great deal of thought into every part of the parks, even a little diversion such as this.

Thanks for reading, and have a magical day!

No comments: