Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

World of Dreams Photo of the Week

The photograph I have selected this week is of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, which can be found in the Magic Kingdom's Frontierland. I captured this image of 'The Wildest Ride In The Wilderness' whilst riding the Walt Disney World Railroad, which passes right by Big Thunder Mountain, presenting an exceptional opportunity to photograph what I consider to be one of Walt Disney World's best themed attractions. I was torn as to how I should edit this photo, so I have made two edits of the original, and posted both. I hope you like them!

Thank you for reading, and have a magical day!



No comments: