Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year, New Features For The World Of Dreams Blog!

Hello everyone, I hope that you're enjoying 2013 so far! I apologise for the recent lack of activity on the blog, I have been away from home, but I have returned and am ready to kick start 2013 with some exciting new additions to the blog!
Firstly, every Wednesday, starting next week, I will be posting a 'World of Dreams Photo of the Week' to the blog. I will be featuring photos which I have taken on my travels to Walt Disney World, alongside a short explanation what the photo's all about, and when I took it.
Secondly, each Friday I will be reviewing a different Walt Disney World Attraction which I have experienced, giving my own opinion on the attraction, as well as scoring it out of ten in several different categories. I will feature an attraction from a different park each week, and will rotate the parks (Magic Kingdom, then Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon and lastly DisneyQuest). I can't wait to write these!
Lastly, every second Sunday, I will be doing a 'Pin Focus'. I am an avid collector of Disney Pins, and each Pin Focus will put the spotlight on a different pin in my collection, as well as detailing where I bought it, and if it's likely to still be available in the parks.
I also have loads of great ideas for original posts, and I can't wait to share them all with you this year!

Have a magical day!

No comments: