Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

World of Dreams Photo of the Week

Hello and welcome to the first ever World of Dreams Photo of the Week! Although it may be hard to see at first, the photo I have selected is in fact a close up of the underside of Spaceship Earth at Epcot. I captured this photo whilst standing in line for the attraction, when I decided to experiment with different ways of photographing the architectural marvel which is Spaceship Earth.
This is my favourite photo which I took that day, as it shows detail which usually cannot be found in a picture of Spaceship Earth, and focuses of the incredible geometric makeup of the attraction, which I consider to be one of the Imagineers' most beautiful creations.

Have a magical day!

No comments: