Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

World of Dreams Photo of the Week

This week's photograph is the first featured on this Blog from the wonderful Disney's Animal Kingdom. I captured it by chance whilst on my way to ride Dinosaur in Dinoland USA, hence the poor quality, which I apologise for. The image shows one of the imaginative decorations which adorn the park, and which make a massive contribution to the opinion held by many that Animal Kingdom is the best themed Disney Park in the entire world.
This decoration is a Tortoise cleverly incorporated into one of the pillars outside the Disney Outfitters store on Discovery Island, the hub of the park. I had to take a picture, as it really shows how incredibly detailed the work of the Disney Imagineers is, and exactly how they have created a consistent themed environment, leaving 'no stone unturned', so to speak. I have adjusted the saturation of the photograph to really bring out the vibrant colours- I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: