Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

'World of Dreams Pin of the Fortnight' Starting Next Sunday!

I am pleased to announce that the World of Dreams Pin of the Fortnight article, which I promised last month, with be debuting next Sunday! I have changed the name from the original 'Pin Focus', but will be writing the same thing as previously promised. I know that there are many blogs which focus on the amazing Disney Pins, and I in no way intend to copy them, merely share my love of the awesome Disney Pins, my favourite merchandise at Walt Disney World, with the readers of the World of Dreams Blog!

I hope you have had a magical weekend, and thank you for reading the World of Dreams Blog!

No comments: