Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

World of Dreams Photo of the Week

This week our photo shows the Entrance of Walt Disney World's most sensational, inspirational, celebrational and Muppetational show (try saying that fast five times). Muppet Vision 3D, located over at Disney's Hollywood Studios, is a 3D Movie and Audio-Animatronic presentation, featuring Kermit and Co. demonstrating their latest technology- 'Muppetvision' in a (not so) musical spectacular. However, this being the Muppets, mayhem soon sets in. I took this photo of this superbly done show's sign just before entering on the first ever time I saw it! I have edited it slightly to enhance the colours and quality, but for the most part, this is the original photo I took.

Before I sign off today, I would just like to thank you all again. Last week, the World of Dreams Blog reached 5000 all time pageviews! These 5000 views include when the blog was called the 'Disney Parks Unofficial Blog', as well as whilst in its current form. I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you for supporting and reading the blog- I can't begin to describe how much it means to me. I really appreciate it!

Thanks for reading, I hope the rest of your week is magical!

No comments: