Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

World of Dreams Photo of the Week

New Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom is truly breathtaking. With this multi- million dollar expansion, Disney have taken all the things which made the Classic Fantasyland amazing, and made them even better still, creating what now is by far the Magic Kingdom's best themed area. One of my favourite parts of the expansion is Storybook Circus, which is a, you guessed it, circus themed area. I think that the Imagineers have got Storybook Circus just right, and I really enjoyed exploring it last October- the details are incredible.

The centrepiece of this unique area of Fantasyland is the new Dumbo attraction. Unlike the old Dumbo, which was located near the old Snow White's Scary Adventures, this new Dumbo features two versions of the attraction right next to each other, both served by one of Disney's innovative interactive queues. My family and I were lucky enough to get a Surprise Fastpass for Dumbo on our last trip, and, despite the fact that we are way to old for it, we rode it! It was great fun, and brought back memories of when I first visited a Disney Park, which was Disneyland Paris in 2005. Dumbo was the first thing I rode there.

This week's photo is of the 'spoke' of the Dumbo attraction, taken from the Fastpass queue just before boarding my 'Elephant'! I have edited it slightly to improve the quality, but haven't done so in any other way, as the beautiful colours which Dumbo is painted in don't need enhancing!

I would love to hear your opinions on the photo! Do you think it's a good angle, or should I have focused on the whole attraction? Please share your views in the comments!

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate your support! Have a magical day!


No comments: