Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

World of Dreams Photo of the Week

This week's Photo carries on the theme of yesterday's Attraction Review, in which I looked at the exquisite Journey Into Imagination With Figment attraction over at Epcot's Future World. The photo shows the unique architecture of the Imagination Pavilion, of which Journey Into Imagination is the main feature. Tragically, the breathtaking glass triangles, part of the Pavilion's second floor, are currently only for show, as the floor in question has been closed for years, and has no current use. My only hope is that Disney will respond to the growing a anxiety amongst their loyal fans, eager to see this area reopened, and will oblige accordingly! As I mentioned yesterday, I hope to write an article about this soon.

As you can most likely tell, I have meticulously edited this image to make it the best it possibly can be. I have heavily tampered with both the saturation and contrast of the original image in order to enhance the stunningly beautiful colour scheme of this part of Epcot, and how its beauty is itself enhanced by the crystal clear sky over Orlando. I have also used a tilt shift effect to increase the focus on the subjects of the photo; the Pavilion and the passing Monorail, two things which scream Epcot to me, and perfectly epitomise all of the Park's most iconic features. I apologise for the poor quality of this photograph, it was shot quickly on my iPod, as I didn't want to miss the opportunity to get a picture of a monorail in front of the Imagination Pavilion!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope your day is magical!





No comments: