Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blog Update

I would just like to share some news regarding the current situation of this blog. Yet another seemingly insurmountable obstacle arose a few days ago, which I am relieved to say has now been fixed. After all the Blogger issues, I honestly thought that things could not get worse. Well, they did! Technology decided to go one better on me, and completely cut off the Internet connection in my family's home. Whilst we're still not certain what caused it, we've been assisted by a technician, who very kindly fixed our connection for us.

So, after that little 'situation', I am relieved to be back firing on all cylinders blog-wise! I feel absolutely terrible that I have missed so many posts, despite this being largely through no fault of my own, due to circumstances beyond my control. In light of the backlog of unpublished posts, I have decided to wipe the slate clean, and not worry that I have missed two Attraction Reviews, for example. Of course, posts I have already written which should already be published will indeed be published, and everything should go back to normal pretty soon. Another big factor in this is that I don't want to overwhelm you, my readers, with posts.

I appreciate that you take the time to read the World of Dreams Blog, and am incredibly thankful for this. Therefore I think it would be better to publish posts at the right time, and not in quick succession because they're late. So, a Pin of the Fortnight will be published tomorrow, a Photo of the Week on Wednesday, and a review of Kali River Rapids at Animal Kingdom on Friday. I can't wait!

Thank you for reading, and happy Easter!

No comments: