Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

World of Dreams Photo of the Week

Hello everyone and welcome to Photo of the Week! I must apologise for not posting an Attraction Review and My Top Seven earlier this week as I originally promised- they'll be posted tomorrow and Sunday instead. I was a lot busier with sports and school council than I originally expected- so didn't get the opportunity to post the articles!

As with last week's photo, which showed the entrance to the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland, this week's image comes from a Walt Disney World land which is somewhat themed to the future, in this case Future World at Epcot. This incredible part of Epcot features many unique and wonderful attractions, one of my favourite being The Seas With Nemo and Friends Pavilion. The standout feature of this beautiful pavilion is an omnimover ride of the same name, which we discussed on Show 32 of the We're Going To Walt Disney World Podcast.

Following their experience on this hi-tech ride, guests can explore a series of fascinating exhibits about our planet's enormous oceans, their inhabitants, and our responsibilities in conserving them. One of my personal favourites of these marvellous exhibits is one which features several small tanks showcasing a variety of marine life. Of course, the highlight of this area of the pavilion is the tank containing a shoal of clownfish, the same species as Nemo himself. Upon my last visit to Epcot, I snapped several photos of this lovely tank on my iPod, and was pleased with the results. The photo below was my favourite of the images I captured, and has been edited slightly to make it even more aesthetically pleasing! As you can see from the picture, the name of the pavilion doesn't lie- Nemo has lots of friends!





Thanks for reading, and have a magical day!

No comments: