Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Why I Haven't Yet Published The First 'My Top Seven'

I am sorry to announce that the first 'My Top Seven' post will be delayed until this Sunday. Having almost completed it, I went back onto the app I sometimes use to write blog posts, and opened the article. After a couple more minutes of writing, the app crashed, much to my extreme dismay, taking my article (which had taken upwards of three hours to plan and write) with it. I was obviously really upset about this, as not only did I lose my article, but I missed the date at which I said it would be available for you to read. Luckily, I still have my plan, so will re-write the article and publish it this coming Sunday. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and have a magical day!

George

No comments: