Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Update On Blog Changes

As you may know if you follow the Blog on Facebook or Twitter, you probably know that yesterday's scheduled Photo of the Week was delayed until today. This was due to behind the scenes changes I've been making to the blog recently, which have now been prolonged in unforeseen circumstances. I'm trying to find a way to make the images I post of a better quality than when I originally took them on my iPod, so therefore will postpone this week's photo. I am aware that the Blog hasn't seen any new posts recently, which frustrates me incredibly. I hate not being able to reach the deadlines I set myself, and will ensure that no more posts are late following the changes.

Thank you for your patience, and have a magical day!

No comments: