Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kali River Rapids Review To Be Published Tomorrow

Hi everyone, I hope you've had a fun weekend! I just wanted to check in and say that my review of Kali River Rapids over at Disney's Animal Kingdom will be published tomorrow. I have been spending time with my family, and we experienced delays on our way home, so I won't be publishing the review tonight. I always want to give you my best work, so I really don't wanna rush writing it! To give you a quick preview; in my review I discuss the pros and cons of both the standby line and Fastpass for Kali, as well as commenting on how impeccably themed this wonderful attraction is.
Thank you for your patience, have a magical day!

No comments: