Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer!

Hello everyone! I'm afraid that there will be no Photo of the Week this week. Here in England summer has just started, with school finishing just the other day, and I've been incredibly busy. Things such as end of year Student Council meetings have taken up a lot of my time. Luckily, I really enjoy being a part of Student Council! Unfortunately this alongside several other things have meant that I've been extremely busy, hitherto meaning I didn't get the chance to write Photo of the Week. I don't particularly want to post it late, as tomorrow I will be publishing an Attraction Review of a classic Magic Kingdom attraction.

I won't say which one- only that it's in Fantasyland- I want it to be a surprise as I'm midway through the article and am really enjoying writing it! Stay tuned for that article tomorrow afternoon!

Another piece of good news- now that summer's here, I'll have a lot more time to spend improving the blog! I promise to get everything organised, so all posts should be on time from now on! I also have exciting plans for more pages for the blog, which I can't wait to share with you!

Thanks for reading, and have a magical day!

No comments: