Can't find the post you're looking for?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll find the blog archive, containing all of the posts ever published on this blog.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to a magical week. I would firstly like to apologise for the unacceptable lack of posts on the blog this past week. The end of the school year is approaching fast here in England, and with it so are the end of year exams! As I'm sure you understand, I've had to be studying hard for these exams, so really have had no time to write anything for the blog. All my exams are over the next couple of days, so this week the blog will return to normal, beginning with an edition of Photo of the Week on Wednesday. I can't wait to share some new articles with you on the blog!

Before I go, I would just like to wish everybody on the Be Our Guest Podcast Cruise on the incredible Disney Dream a magical time on the ship! They are sailing out of Port Canaveral, Florida as I write this, and I really enjoyed watching everybody on the Port Canaveral Webcam wearing their Santa Hats as the ship sailed away, and I hope you all really enjoy the cruise! I would also like to wish everyone at Walt Disney World right now a magical trip!

Wherever you are, I hope you have a magical week everyone! Please also check out the awesome We're Going To Walt Disney World Podcast! I hope you're enjoying your day!!!

No comments: